Sunday, November 10, 2013

Family pictures


Last weekend I charged up my old camera (Yes, the crappy point and shoot), and headed out to the woods to take some pictures before the leaves disappeared. It was a beautiful day. A bit on the chilly side, but the sun was shining and I was happy as can  be!


My next challenge was the fact that I don't own a tripod (Defs on my christmas list). So, I had to get creative. You should have seen some of the looks people were giving me trying to hang my camera from trees or shoving it in a crevice I found. I'm pretty sure my husband doubted it as well.
But, they turned out PERFECT!  Of course, my camera is so old that the battery drained within an hour so we didn't get too many. But today I am thankful for a self timer, legs that allow me to run, and creativity. It all made for a beautiful, fun day out with the hubby!











1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! They turned out awesome!!

    xo
    mariahlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show some love: