Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The little things.

Oh hey, the blog changed!!
I'm starting to get the hang of things and how to make it look (semi) cute.
I still don't get how all you girls have such talent. It takes me hours to make it look decent. Lol.

The leaves are changing here. FINALLY!! It only took like, forever and a day.

I have been sick for what seems like forever.

Today I am attempting to make homemade pretzels. You know, the one's that people share on Facebook.. we'll see if it turns out ok.


Oh! And I got a job. I start monday. Happy day! Our financial woes are going to finally be gone. And it's a good thing, cause our bank account officially has under $50 in it. That came at the perfect time! 



It's the little things guys!
Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: