Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall (ish) activities


A few weeks ago (Yes, I am so far behind, I know!) We went out to loveland, OH to the cutest little pumkin patch. We were probably the only grown adults without children there, but we enjoyed it. 

On a side note, I have been really bad with taking pictures lately. Since my camera broke it's all up to my crappy phone camera to capture everything.

 - anyone know where to find camera's for cheap?-

So we get to the pumpkin patch and it's scorching hot outside. Like, almost 90. What the heck? We opted to not go for the hot apple cider.. and I was totally bummed. But we snacked on caramel apples, pulled pork sandwiches, and fresh lemonade. So good! Of course I have no pictures of any of that.

We walked around the farm, and discovered they had a field of sunflowers! You better believe I stomped right on through it to the middle of it. I was excited till I saw all the bee's.. and then one landed on my face. Que freaking out. Ha ha!
So we hurried and took some pictures and ran out. 
We did the corn maze, went to the petting zoo, and then picked out our pumpkin.
Of course my husband picked out the heaviest one. 40 pounds and $15 later we had a pumpkin.

It was such a fun day.
We aren't very festive. In fact, we have absolutely  no plans for Halloween tomorrow. I think we are gonna just buy some chocolate, cuddle up, and watch hocus pocus.
Sounds like a great plan, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: