Wednesday, March 20, 2013

He say's, She say's


We're Back!!!
Sorry for the long break from this awesome series.
But here is this week's He say's, She say's!
Make sure to head over to Kiri's Blog to see her answers and to link up!

What music artist do you love that your other half hates listening to?


He: Anything Rap. She can't stand it!


She: I LOVE country music. No artist in particular. But I am engaged to this one guy who cringes at the sound of it. I'll convert him.. someday! ;)




What has your other half recently done that made you love them more?



He: Being cute. Like always. (Especially when she say's "totes") hehehehe!


She: Due to our Circumstances, Conner hadn't met my family until two weeks ago when he came for a visit. He blew me away with how incredible he was with my family. He was so sweet and fun to my mother, fun to my siblings, and great to my nieces and nephew. And the fact that he tells my mother he misses her now that he is gone, melts my heart. It made me love him that much more. I always said my husband had to get along with the fam! So I am glad he fits right in!


What is your favorite hole-in-the-wall place to eat? (or favorite restaurant in general)



He: No Hole in the wall places, and I don't even have a favorite! I have tons of favorites.


She: Well I'm not sure if it is totally a "hole-in-the-wall",  but it is this cute little Chinese restaurant where my parents met that I LOVE to go eat at when I visit the Salt Lake area. It is so delicious! Even though my dad was a cook there for a long time, and cooks the exact same stuff at home sometimes, it's still the bomb.


What do you admire most about your significant other?



He: Everything.


She: I love how passionate he is about things. How if he really loves something, there is no getting him away from it. I love that he works so hard, and tries to succeed in all he does. I was so impressed how well he managed football, me, family, and hard classes last semester (and got good grades!). That is no easy task. I love that he is kind and patient with me. In fact, I don't admire one single thing more then the other. I admire everything he is, and all that he does. Thats why I chose to marry him, after all!


Ideally, where would you like to be 5 years from now?


He:  In a bigger house, still madly in love with my wife, and have have a child on the way!



She: I hope to be financially stable, Conner to be starting up Graduate school, living in a nice little house, have travelled to where our hearts have desired to go, still just as in love as we were the day we said "I do", and maybe considering bringing a little munchkin into the mix!



What do you wish you were doing right now?



He: I wish I was cuddling with My fiancee!


She: I wish I was somewhere warm, laying in the sun, cuddled up to my sweet fiance!


What is your favorite/go-to YouTube video?



He:  This. But you may not find it funny.

She: So many to choose! Hmmm this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: