Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cincinnati Zoo

While in Cincinnati I begged to go to the Zoo.
Yes, I am 21 and I still like the Zoo.
But, I have a valid reason... I have only been to One zoo in my entire life, thanks for Utah to only having one in the Entire state.
So me and my Oh so excited fiance packed up and headed for the Zoo.
 Conner wasn't thrilled at first, but at the end he said it was the best time he has ever had at the Zoo "Probably  because it was with you." *aww*.
 It was fun but it was SO HOT! I don't know what this thing called humidity is, but I didn't like it. 
My hair started out cute and curled, and ended up frizzy in a ponytail. I was sweaty, and shiny, and not the most attractive person. 90 Degrees and A million percent humidity... it was brutal.
 Other then that it was a great day! I'm so glad lover boy had a great time too!
 

 

1 comment:

Show some love: