Friday, April 19, 2013

Life is Beautiful.

This week has been a struggle (It seems like it's been one of those week's for everyone!).
 
-I've been struggling at work with the little boy I nanny. I love and adore this family more then anything, but sometimes, It is GREAT birth control!
 
-Wedding plans keep failing. It's like I take one step forward, and two steps back. One thing gets done, one thing falls apart. From the photographer Cancelling, to decorations not working out.
 
-Tax day came and I sent a nice big check of $600 to the Feds. Made my heart sink a little
 
-My mother lost her job.
 
-Sad things have been going on in Boston and Texas.
 
-I got round two of the dreaded stomach flu
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But.
 
- It's warm today
- The sun is Shining
- I have been surrounded by family all day today
- My babies (that I  nanny) are running around outside with friends and thier laughter is filling the air.
- The Lord has kept me safe and blessed.
- I am in love with an incredible man
- I am going on vacation next week
- I am blessed
 
There is always something good. The good outweigh's the bad. Next week is a new week, full of new opportunities.
 
As the quote say's:
"Every day may not be good, but there is good in every day!"
 
Hope you all have a safe and blessed weekend!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: