Thursday, April 4, 2013

He say's, She say's!


It's only a week late, but here's this week's He say's, She say's:



You just scored $5. What do you spend it on?

He: Redbox!
She: Probably food. Lets just admit it, I'm a fatty!

 What would you like to build some day, if you had the skills/means?


He: An iron Man suit. (Candice rolls her eyes. haha!)
She:  A house. OUR house. Where we will raise our kids, have a big back yard, and a playroom where our kids can let their imaginations go wild! :)

If you could master one dish, what would it be?

He:  I'll get back to you on that one.
She: Good question. I *think* I am pretty good at cooking. But I'd make this beautiful pasta of some sort.

What is the last book you read?

He: Percy Jackson
She: I wish I knew what the last one was. But I am currently reading Tuesday's with Morrie!

If you could reincarnate into any animal after you die, what animal would you want to be and why?

He: A Killer whale, because that would be sweet.
She: I would be a dog. Lame right? But, my favorite animal is a giraffe... just so ya'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: