Thursday, February 14, 2013

He say's, she say's

I am joining Kiri from Green Tree's and Red Roses on this cute section she call's "He says, she say's"

Each week we will have five questions that we will answer.
When I first thought I'd maybe join in I automatically thought 'conner would never do that!'
But I mentioned it to him and I was suprised and excited when he said, without hesitation, that he would do it! (he's seriously the sweetest. Thanks honey!)
So, without further Ado,
 Here is our very first "He say's, She say's!"
..................................................................
 What was the first thing you thought when you met for the first time?
He say's: Hmm. Well. The FIRST thing  I thought was you looked cold and confused.
She say's: I thought "wow, he is a REALLY tall!" I didn't realize I'd feel so short and small in his arms. (Not that I'm complaining!) And of course I was admiring how incredibly handsome he was.

what Is your biggest goal as a couple this year?

He say's: Go to as many amusment parks as possible before school starts this fall.

She say's: I would say strengthening our relationship. And working on being able to enter the Temple together in August when we get married. It is important to us both to make it to the temple, so we have set aside goals to get there! I already have felt us grow stronger together, it's awesome.


If could spend a day doing anything you wanted , what would you do?

He say's: Go to lunch with Johnny Depp, Dinner Robert Downy Junior, Chris Hemsworth, Will Smith, President Obama (Candice rolls her eyes) and Mark Wallburg. (Basically all of his man crushes) Then end the night with Camping and finding Bigfoot.

She say's: I would be in Bora bora, with Conner taking in the blissful paradise. Swimming, boating, shopping, exploring. Sound's pretty great to me!


If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?

He say's: I would have the super power to have more then one super power.

She say's: Teleportation. Total unoriginal answer, I know. But I would kill to be able to visit Conner every day. The distance thing isn't totally fun. And then after we are married I could go visit my family every day. It's a total win-win!


What is the best advice you could give to a couple?

He say's: Once you find your Ms. Right, invest everything you have into her and never look back.

She say's: I am by no means an expert when it comes to relationships. But  My  biggest thing I have always said is NEVER GO TO BED ANGRY! :) It's not something I like doing. Because you just wake up, and the feelings are still there. Nothing got fixed. There have been so many  nights Conner and I have both given up much needed sleep, to talk it out. It's great, cause we go to bed happy with each other, and we wake up happy. But also tell everyone to compromise. There are times when neither of us are right, when one thing isn't more important then the other., or we don't want to understand each other's opinions.. But when we compromise, things work out so much better. I can truly say that when we both meet each other halfway, things are so much easier to work out!


..................................................
Thanks Kiri, for letting us join in on your awesome Idea!
Be sure to check out her blog, you won't regret it.
If you have any questions you'd like to see us answer, comment what they are and we will answer them next week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tootles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: