Wednesday, December 19, 2012

One week.

Sorry for the lack of post's. Work keep's me pretty busy 99% of the time! ha!

But, I have something that is more then blog worthy!

A week from right now, I will be on a plane to see my best friend! :)

AHHHH!

We have waited almost five months for this moment. And I could not be more thrilled!

He is so cute, he calls me every morning and say's" Guess what?! *insert how many day's here* Left!!!"

He makes me so incredibly happy, and I am so happy to be done with this waiting game. A week from now I don't have to say "I wish I could hug you right now!" Because I will be able to!!

I promise (really though, I mean it!) I will make a blog post as soon as I get back from Nine blissful day's with him.

This is really happening guys! :)

Tootles for  now!

- Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: